Publications | Conferences
- What are learners at the early stages capable of doing when exposed to a novel target language?
- Which features of the input do facilitate segmentation and the assignment of meaning?
- Do learners use prior linguistic knowledge (L1 and other background languages over time) for input processing?
- Do leaners use universal principles of information structure for input analysis?
- Are there differences between child and adult learners?
- Are there differences due to the type of input presentation?
- What individual variables could influence the language acquisition process?